Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh "Faux Hawks" how I hate thee

Ok, it has been awhile since I have written a blog based on my thoughts. Well here we go.
My current “Pet Peeve” is this recent hair fashion for a man that has taken over the whole planet it seems.

All of a sudden its kool to sport a pseudo “Mohawk” called a “Faux Hawk”.
Now this pisses me off because all of a sudden its kool to sport a “Mohawk”, and what pisses me off the most is that most of the guys sporting these lil bitch hair styles are the same people that uses to laugh, poke fun, or even go as far as beat up anyone that sported a “Mohawk”.

I find it sad that most of these men are so lost in life that they’re willing to sport anything that is forced down their throats and told its kool. So a few rappers and some lame ass reality stars sported it, so now you have to run out and get the same hair style?

Give me a freakin break and stay the person you are.

Don’t imitate what’s out there or just feed the machine. Seriously it says a lot of a man that stands on his own two feet and has in own image and stands apart from the crowd. It seems as if everywhere I go I see men sporting their little fake Mohawks.

It’s fucking sad. You look sad, like a poser in fact, because if it wasn’t kool to have that hair style you wouldn’t be wearing it, you’re nothing but a bunch of trend following fucks.
This goes out to all the men out there sporting this damn hair style.
Grow the fuck up and think for yourselves!

Till next time.



No comments: