Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Deficate for cash?

Ok here we go again. I asked Dave if I give him $200 bucks a week, could I watch him shit once a day, all in the name of science.

Ok, after you stop laughing, here is his reply

"Hell no, I'll send you a video feed of me shitting for $100"

A video feed I said. "Come on, that's lame, the experiment consist of me sitting in the room and watching you, taking down notes that explain what your doing and what I am seeing." He once again gladly sent me to hell. His thought is that I am some freak, I told him "Dave it's all in the name of science, this is a way to help people get over stage fright, and to find out the differences between men and women in the toilet doing the same thing.

His reply was "James that sounds more like a scientific experiment on seeing how crazy "James" is and also its an invasion of privacy, fuck science." He continued, "You really are a sick fuck. You need help James. To watch someone shit. Why?

After I stopped laughing, I asked him,

"Dave you really wouldn't let me watch you shit for $200 a week? Seriously, no video, so there is not any danger of it appearing on "youtube" or anything like that, just me taking down some notes. Medical notes at that."

"James no is my answer"

At that moment, my roommate happened to walk in and ask, "What the fuck are you guys talking about in here?"

I explain to him what we were discussing, he starts to laugh, and as he is laughing I ask him the same question.

"Jay, would you let me watch you shit once a day for $200 a week?"

He replied nonchalantly,

"Sure why not? That's a sweet deal"

Now that is my boy.

Now comes all the questions, and comments from them.

1)How many shits do you get to watch? My reply was "just one shit a day for seven days, basically a week's work. Seven shits I would say."

2)Can I choose which one to allow you to watch? "Sure we would set it up in advance of course"

3)The morning shits are long, you had better pack a lunch for the morning ones, and mine are long. "Ok, lunch for a morning crap? You're in there that long?"

Therefore, I ask you now, my readers, would you let me watch you shit once a day for a whole week for 200 big ones? Once you stop laughing let me know what your answer is. Thanx
Till next time….


No comments: