Wednesday, May 21, 2008

T-Mobile equals bad business.

T-Mobile is not Kool. Not Kool at all. I have been a loyal customer since 2001. I make every payment, some late, but I do not miss any. Now this month I paid them. I paid them on the eighth. Now I went over last month on my minutes so my bill was a bit outrageous. So I pay my monthly bill and say to myself, “Self, you’ll pay the whole thing off on either the next bill, or the week before its due. According to them, my bill is not due until June 6.

Well, lo and behold, they start texting, a week after I made my monthly payment, telling me that I need to pay immediately. So I thinking to myself, “Self, these guys are nuts”. I go to the website to check when my next payment is due, and bam there it is, June 6.

So I go and pay my “Con Ed” and my “Verizon” bill thinking that life will be good. I go on a few job interviews, put gas in my car, you know, do my thing. I stay on the grind, getting a new job is my main priority. So my mind had been preoccupied with tons of things running through it I sign in to my unemployment lat on Sunday, around 10ish.

I am thinking that my money will come in on time, because I signed in on Sunday and all will be well. But no! Not in “James” world. Things gotta go wrong.

My unemployment check is supposed to be in my account on Wednesday morning, but being that I signed in late it gets pushed back a day. No worries I say, I got some cash on me, everything is paid off and I should be good. I go to make a phone call and bam! There is this unfamiliar sound.

“Do dee Do, your call cannot be completed at this time because your service has been temporarily disconnected, and you will be transferred to our automated system to make a payment”

Huh? Is all I can say. They cut me! Those bastards cut my phone service. I check when my next payment was due and it reads once again, June 6. What the hell are these guys doing? I made a payment this month, I am not running anywhere, nor am I hiding. They cut me before my next payment was due. I tried calling them, but my phone wont make any outgoing calls. Even the 611 feature does not work. They really cut me. These bastards, that overcharges at every given chance, give me shitty reception, with shitty service, and I still pay, cut me. I am appalled.

Wait until I get them on the line. I will rip into them, and force them to severe my contract. This is not the way to treat your loyal customers. At least wait until I pay or don’t pay my upcoming bill.
Damn you T-Mobile!

Till next time.

No comments: