Thursday, July 31, 2008

Theme song for my nuts

Hello all, for a quick laugh keep reading. I was on “Yahoo” instant messenger with my friend “Ann” the other day. She was telling me how she wants to bring her boyfriend to NY and do the tourist thing. I told her bring him up to NY and show him all the sights, but he needs to come to NY number one tourist attraction. My nuts!

That is when she got mad, and told me I was gross.

I say to her, “Ann relax, my nuts are a huge tourist attraction. People come from all over to see them. They take pictures of them, they sniff em, they even bring their own Q-tip swabs to swab em and go home with some “Ball sweat”

This was her reply,

“Ewwwwwwwwwwwww, you are so freakin gross James, I am going to sign off now, thank you for making me sick”

“No ann. relax, seriously it’s a huge tourist attraction, I even have my own theme song”

She quickly signed off, so what did “James” do. I called her, just to sing my song. Its based on the “Juicy Fruit” theme song, being that the song seems dirty as is, I changed it up and it seemed to fit.

Here it is folks, enjoy.

Take a sniff
Pull it out
The taste is gonna move ya
Once you pop it in your mouth
James nuts
Are gonna move ya
Taste like salt
And goes right through ya
James nuts
The taste the taste the taste
Is gonna move ya

Till next time....

No comments: