Tuesday, October 14, 2008

For my readers

Hello blog world. What is going on out there? As most of you know I am the type of person that feeds off of people reactions to what I write and say. So I am asking you my “Readers” if there is anything that you would like me to write about, or discuss, or even tell me to stop writing, feel free to send me an email at jimvelez@hotmail.com. I will reply to those that merit a reply and I will tackle any issue you guys feel that I should.

Feel free to write anything to me. Ask questions, look for advice, send me pics, anything. I just wanna make you all smile. Seems like an easy enough task. A “Dear Jmfv” would be funny, or me writing on an issue that you would like me to write on would also be fun.

Bottom line, I am bored. Give me something to do to entertain you all if not, there will be tons of “Semen” influenced blogs.

Till next time....

No comments: