Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something To Play

A couple of weeks ago I got a scanner. I have not had one in a long time, forgot how much fun they are. This time I went and found a lot of my old drawing and I scanned a bunch of them on to my pc. I like how the drawings I scanned somehow look damn good. Damn, let me find out I had talent. (lol)

If you wanna check em out their in one of my “Myspace” picture folders.

Ok, let me not get sidetracked here. This blog is about one of drawings I scanned. It is a pretty crappy face, and me being me decided to write a poem on it.

I think?

To be honest, I do not remember how or when I did it, but I do know it was about 15 years ago, (Damn I am getting old!). I might have written it and drawn it at separate times. I see that there is a coffee stain on it, but other then that, I am lost. I don’t even know if I named it or if it was something I just jotted down real quick.

Nevertheless, what strikes me is that this reminds me of a poem I have recently written. Seems I haven’t developed much huh? (lol)

Well here it is, enjoy.
Till next time….










No comments: