Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A bit off tilt...

Feeling nothing but pure fucking hatred, anger and, not knowing where to point the hate, so I point it at you.Point it at you because you’re in the way.
In the way
Every fucking person/thing is a fucking obstacle.
One big fucking bump in the road, the road which is this fucking hell I live in.
I’m fed up with all the bullshit I put myself into, No one to blame but myself.
So now I’m pissed off at myself. Why you ask?
For being a fucking idiot,
Not realizing that some of the things I ask for are right in front of me.
Wishing to run into a sick fucking psycho that wants to blow my fucking head off!
I wouldn’t even try to stop him.
I might even hug the fucker. Can’t even drive my car into a wall because the shit doesn’t run well enough to smash,
Fucking sad
Surrounded by ignorant comments, and spitting out a few ignorant ones myself.
Stooping to peoples levels of stupidity, going from showing the other side of the coin to just saying "fuck it your right" then spitting the same bullshit right back in pure fucking anger.
All my anger does is cloud my judgment. Leaving me to live with the results, and you know what?
I really don’t give a fuck.
Not a single drop of remorse is left in me. Its coming to a point where I’m just gonna give in.
I mean I’ve heard the saying "everyday is a struggle" and damn it’s so fucking true.
Makes me wonder if it’s worth the struggle?
And what exactly am I struggling for?
Today is one of those days I’m glad I got this page to vent on, it helps me put things into perspective real slowly.
Doesn’t change my moods, just has me re-evaluate my shit, and shit is the correct term, considering its all I got.
Pure shit.
Pure utter shit, from termites to a fucked up car,
Shit is the sum of it all.
Looking back at what I wrote makes me laugh just a lil bit.
Now laughing at how stupid this might seem, but this is all true it is, or so it seems.
So I would like to say "fuck James Velez" may he fucking rot in hell.
But since hell doesn’t exist in his world, may he never feel at peace.
Fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2007. James Velez

No comments: