Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dakota Bends in nyc this sunday

Dakota Bends this sunday in NYC



My boy, this Sunday December, 16 2007 at “The Baggot Inn” 82 West 3rd St. (bet. Sullivan & Thompson) NYC, New York, New York.

Come on out folks and listen to some good music. My boy is going to do a nice Sunday evening set at “The Baggot Inn” in Manhattan.

Should be a nice 45 minute to an hour set. He will be performing songs off his last album and a few new ones, also The “Baggot Inn” is a very kool bar in a nice location. Drinks are priced fairly well and the atmosphere is perfect to enjoy a nice mellow show on a Sunday evening.

So come on out folks, I know it is supposed to rain or possibly snow, but trust me, it will be worth it. Come on out and lets get a drink together and watch my boy on stage sing his heart out on a nice Sunday evening. And you’ll make it home in time to catch the season finale of “Dexter”.

No comments: