Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time Warner Cable stinks

Not kool! Not kool at all!
"Time Warner" Cable sucks!

That is the truth. I tell you, for two weekends in a row, this month only mind you. I go without cable TV and internet. Now I call them and place appointments but nothing. This company is a freaking joke. They are, one big over charging for crappy service joke.
"Time Warner" this goes out to you.

You suck!!!!!!!

The one thing that sucks the most is, the people that work for them. I call up the company to complain and I keep getting bounced from state to state. Constantly getting the old, "oh I'm not in the state of New York I cant help you sir, but if you would like I can transfer you to someone that can" and bam, we go through the whole thing all over again. I have to give my phone number, then my address, followed by my name. Huh? I know this is a crazy sad world we live in.

So after being on hold for about 15-18 minutes, I get bounced around for another 10 minutes. Stupidity I tell you, pure and utter stupidity. Oh this is a good one, yesterday I call them up and while I am on hold, the machine keeps telling me how long I have to hold.

"We will be with you in 7 minutes"

Now mind you, I had nothing better to do then look at the time and see if they will be with me in "7 minutes". Now 14 minutes later they pick up and we go through the whole thing.

Arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Well me being the former "Cable guy" I managed to unplug my cable from the box and plug it in directly to my TV. At least I can get some reception, no internet, but some TV. Oh man does this company suck. Well long story short, I got a trouble call set for Saturday and I'll let you all know how it goes, but I got to ask, did anybody get to see that "Sci-Fi" original miniseries titled "Tin Man"? If you didn't I advise you to watch it. It is damn good. I loved it, a pretty nice twist on an old tale.

Kudos to the "Sci-Fi" network for a great job and a really good miniseries,
Till next time folks, till next time….

No comments: