Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our First Kiss

I am working on a lil book that portrays my life a bit and I wanted to know what you guys thought about this part. Any form of criticism accepted, and there is also a link to a poem I wrote back in the day. Thanx for reading.
Till next time.

"First kiss"


As she sat on the hood of the car, I leaned forward and listened to what she said,
"Is there anything you got to say or want to do?"
"Ha! I got some things to say, but what I really want to do is kiss you right now"
And with a twinkle in her eye, she looked right at me and said,
"So do it. Go for yours"

I looked at her and just went in for the kiss. I have been waiting for this moment, and I tell you, it was well worth it. This was by far the best kiss I ever had. There was so much passion in it. Our lips locked as if meant to be together.
Her soft lips against mine, our tongues rolling around each other, taking in all there was. In addition, from that moment on, every kiss was the same, pure passion and love.

Here is a poem on this person click link to read it

No comments: