Monday, March 10, 2008

The witch of Portobello


“The witch of Portobello”
Where to begin.
This book was amazing, beautifully written, and a pleasure to read.
“Paulo Coelho” wrote one hell of a book. This book a is necessary read for anyone looking for beauty in words. This author brought us “The Alchemist” another great book. I literally fell in love with the main character in this book, and so will you.
This book inspired me to write more, to love more, to live more. Yes, it is a fictional book, but the story in it, we can all relate to it. I recommend to each and every one of you to go out and purchase this book. You will not regret it.
Moreover, if you are not in the mood to purchase it, or just want a little sample of it, copy and past this link into your web browser.
http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780061338809&HCHP=WitchPortbello_Sidebar1_FullAccess_021108
You can read the book in it entirety from the site. Now I hate to read from computer screens, but this book wrapped me up. I read the whole book from my desk at home and at work, and now I am going out to purchase it, not only for myself but also for a friend.
It was that good.
Till next time....

No comments: