Friday, January 16, 2009

White Street live

If you haven’t seen “White Street” live yet then your missing out. This dynamic duo takes hip hop to a whole new level, seriously. There not your standard rap duo there more, hmm let me think of how to word it, there like a hip hop novelty group.

There rapping gimmick is sex, and trust me they pull it off well. I mean really well. What comes out of there mouths will make “Jenna Jameson” and “Ron Jeremy” blush.

Now just because they are into making you laugh, it doesn’t mean that their music isn’t serious. These two have some damn good songs. Each song has a really kool beat on it and all the lyrics flow perfectly, I mean you catch yourself saying “Did they just say that?” a few times.


These two are highly perverted, but in a humorous way. Every beat just gets into your body and forces you to dance, all the while your listening to what their saying and laughing your head off. So now you’re laughing and dancing. A win, win situation, guaranteed to have a good time.


So trust me when I say, the next time “White Street” is performing, go see them, you won’t be disappointed. If you would like to hear a few of their tracks and find out more about them just click on the “White Street” links and bam, your there.

I even met my true love at the show

Till next time….

No comments: