Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Someone out there understands me….

Finally somebody understands me……….. Finally!
No more of that, “James you’re an angry bitter old man” crap.
After a real crappy day,(I was told that my speech impediment is a problem)I got a text from my friend Melissa out in jersey, now mind you when I met her she was a lil bit different then from what she is now. Her frame of mind is on par with mine to an extent. (I am a bit off tilt) Were both minorities and were both well aware of how messed up this country can be at times towards our kind. Not completely blind, or ignorant on that subject, but also not as aware of certain things, and of how things came to be. She isn’t from this country, so she gets a pass on some topics. But as to my resentment towards the human race as a whole, she was lost, had no clue as to why I say certain things, or why I would point certain things out.

But unlike most people I come in contact with, she didn’t just write me off as a lunatic (grant it I am a bit off tilt). She was genuinely interested in my perspective on life. On what I thought life was about, and why I have so much anger and resentment in me. Why I hate religions, and holier then thou attitudes, and how I can talk to people in my own certain way. I told her, people are people. Nuff said. Were all the same regardless of how much money we have, or the color of our skin. I’m not gonna treat a rich person any different then a poor person. No way. Were all human beings, all stuck on the same planet, left to deal with each other. Well here is the text in its entirety, enjoy.
Till next time….

(Melissa)
Humans are disgusting parasites, and most of them are clueless to that fact. It’s scary.
(Me)
Lol, what made you quote that?
(Melissa)
The culmination of everything I’ve observed on my own, learned from you and read in the books you have given me, makes me want to puke.
(Me)
You’re heading down my road of misery
(Melissa)
I’m really frustrated at being part of such an obvious problem, and knowing it won’t change in my lifetime. I know now why you want to have zombies invade.
(Me)
Lol, so I’m not so crazy after all.
(Melissa)
No, I realize now your just frustrated with a mundane existence to which you can do very little to change, short of hoping for a fantastic event such as an alien adventure.
(Melissa)
I also see why you dull your senses.
(Me)
Wow!
(Melissa)
Why wow? Am I way off?
(Me)
No, you’re dead on. No one has ever been that much on point
(Melissa)
I’ll take that as a compliment and run with it.

No comments: