Monday, September 15, 2008

Get paid to blog

All righty folks. About a month ago, I got my first check as a writer. By that I mean that I got paid to write for the first time in my life. How you ask? Easy, I signed up with this company called “Gajillion.com”. (click on the link)

What they are is a company that realizes the power of bloggers. They know we hold weight with our words. Hence, they use us to get the word out there for their products. This simply means you are given a product to try and then you write a review on it. Moreover, here is the process for which they go by; they set you up with an “Encounter link” that you place in your blog for your readers to click. Now each click generates .15 cents for you. Not bad, considering that “Google” does something similar called “Ad Sense” in which they place an ad in your blog and you generate .10 cents per click.

With this company, you get a whole nickel more than with “Google”. You can also reject any job that is tossed your way. Translations, no obligation makes this a kool gig. I mean for just trying something out, and writing a review on it, you can generate a few extra bucks a week. Moreover, this company pays. I am living proof of that. I photo copied my check and invoice for proof of my first payment as a writer.

“Bloggers” hit this site of “Gajillion.com”(click on the link) for more info on it and be sure to tell them that I sent you.

Till next time….

2 comments:

Armand Assante's Left Ventricle said...

How much did you make, man?

jmfv said...

I made $120.00 on one blog that ran for 4 days.