Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missed being robbed by mere minutes

Today started off well, then got crazy for a bit.
Here we go. I go do laundry in the morning at my local Laundromat. Now I have a unique way of doing my laundry, being that I hate to sit and wait I just drop it into the machine and leave.

You see I hate to sit and wait. So doing laundry only takes me an hour or so. I put it in the was for 22 minutes exactly, I leave go get a coffee come back and switch them to the dryer for 40 minutes, then drive home and chill for the time.

Well today I did just that, but when I put my clothes in the dryer and left, two minutes later the place was held up at gunpoint.

I came back to get my clothes 40 minutes later to find it swamped with cops. I get informed of what transpired then questioned as to who I am and what I am doing here. After a lil show and tell with the cops I head home buggin a bit.

I missed being robbed my mere minutes. Wow is today my lucky day or what?
Till next time….

No comments: